We have been helping international clients relocate to the UK rather further back into the last century than we care to state. Suffice to say we fully understand the difficulties of finding the perfect property from afar with or without the aid of our friends Zoopla, PrimeLocation and On the Market.
Some buyers and tenants are happy to carry out their own leg work, but we find - especially when moving from abroad - this can become harder to run than initially anticipated with the intricacies of both property and UK law at each turn.
Whichever route you decide to take, we offer continued advice and support.
"Tim and the team at Ayrton Wylie let my flat in two days to an excellent tenant. They have been super helpful, organised and friendly. I found them to be so much more professional and competent than any other agents I have dealt with, and would highly recommend the firm."
What factors determine if I should buy or rent?
- We are able to advise on UK law pertaining to purchasing or living in the UK - In buying or selling
- Give you an understanding of the area
- Talk you through the buying or renting process in the UK
- Recommend a lawyer to act for you
- Advise and show comparisons of what your budget will allow you
Why choose London?
- One of the greatest capitals of the world
- Arguably the Financial center of the world
- Often referred to as the culinary center of the world
- Culturally diverse
- Architecturally beautiful
- One of the greenest (open spaces) capital’s in the world with great parks
- Perfectly situated between all global centres
- Excellent schooling
- Great Weather!
Our Finders Service
- A combined 100 years of experience
- Show them around the desirable spots where their budget can be met
- Excellent relationships with other agents
- Often hearing of properties prior to them coming to the open market
- Take in to consideration schools
- Convenience of commuting is a consideration
Whether you are looking for a home or an investment, our local insight and thorough understanding of UK property means that we are able to source suitable properties and fully manage your buying or renting process.
Our Buying Agent service means that we act independently, on your behalf, to source suitable properties across the market regardless of the agent a property is listed with. Our aim is to make the process of finding and buying a property in London as stress-free as possible.
5 Features Benefits of the Service
- We work closely with all prospective buyers to understand their individual needs, conducting research across the market to match requirements
- We are able to visit properties on your behalf and schedule viewings of chosen properties to prevent wasted journeys to the UK
- During the buying process we can negotiate on your behalf and help with Lawyers, Conveyancers and Chartered Surveyors
- We can recommend solicitors, surveyors and accountants if neceddery to help the process along
"Knowing very little of London, we were very pleased with the service we received from Ayrton Wylie. Tim and the rest of the staff did a great job in helping us refine our search to find the perfect residence. From the coordination with us overseas, to the property visits, and finally the closing, all were handled with great care. I would highly recommend them, and would use their services again."