Are you looking to sell or let your property? Living in a global world with a global economy- we firmly believe that your property should be on the "global" market.
As a world class city, London is targeted by overseas investors and is already home to a large number of international residents. Between June 2012 and June 2013 50% of all £1m+ sales in prime central London went to foreign buyers. - could we update these figures??
Exposure of London properties to overseas buyers has been amplified by digital property portals but that is not the only method by which we market your property overseas. With vastly different cultures and 'ways of doing things' our own international network does not rely on the portals alone but in close ties with our partner relocation agents across the globe and our primed database of international contacts and investment prospects
- Our properties are immediately listed on our website and across the major portals
- Our brand is well publicised across the web via SEO, Marketing and the major portals
- We advertise in the right publications for our clients
- We are often asked to provide comment by both UK and International press
- We have close ties with relocation agents
- And offer off market and discreet sales
- We actively locate properties for clients with specific requirements to buy or rent
- We have built up an international client base and benefit for trusted recommendations worldwide
- We are proud of our relationship and collaboration with other high end agents greatly benefiting our clients
- We host exclusive launch parties for selected properties inviting agents, relocation specialists, press and handpicked prospects to have a look and spread the word.
Combine this with our extensive knowledge of the London market and personal experience in selling and letting to overseas buyers be that for investment, relocation or second home you can be sure that when instructing us to sell or let your property you are well and truly putting it not only in good hands but firmly on the global markett