Should you prefer not to manage your property, our Property Management team can look after it for you, 24/7.
Our fully qualified team have a wide range of skills and knowledge of contractual and statutory requirements. We ensure all our team members are up to date with new property regulations and legislations through the attendance of ARLA training courses.
Choosing Ayrton Wylie to manage your property - or properties - will offer you considerable benefit as a landlord guaranteeing full commitment throughout the rental process and ensuring your property is cared for by experts.
We are highly focused on finding the right tenant for your property and taking the stress of managing it off your hands. Once our lettings team have found a tenant we offer a wide range of services to each landlord. Some of these services include
- Check in/out and inventory
- Quarterly property visits
- Maintenance and dealing with repairs
- Overseeing the maintenance works
- High level of communication between landlord, tenants and any contractors
- Dealing with any complaints
- Paying bills and chasing payment
- Handling rent , deposits and service charges
- Quotes to be obtained and negotiated for any remedial works and sent to the landlord for approval
- Provide updates on any new regulations and legislations
- Make sure all CP12 Gas Safety Certificates are carried out annually
- Provide advice
If you do choose our property management service we will guarantee a personal, high level of service along with dedication to meet your needs as a landlord and ensuring your tenants are completely satisfied with the service we offer and the homes they occupy Tenants will be given an emergency telephone number to contact should a problem arise outside of office hours.
Should you require any more information please don’t hesitate to contact us.