You might be interested to know that in the past few years we have sold.....
Why does this matter?
Whether your home is £1m or £30m, whether you have a listed freehold building, a small leasehold apartment or even just a garage to sell. Our sales team will provide you with a complete personal service.
- We are diligent and honest throughout the process
- We achieve record prices, but will tell you the truth, not just what you want to hear
- We are responsive and caring giving you regular feedback
- Well connected and knowledgeable, with a client base spanning over 50 countries
- We are the heart and soul of Belgravia and surrounding areas
You can expect honesty and integrity - discretion, attention to detail, attention to you, and hopefully fun to deal with as well.
"I have been a client of Ayrton Wylie for a number of years. Their service has always been open, honest and objective. In an industry which has some very dubious reputations they are quite outstanding. Their intimate knowledge of their market allied to a set of values you only find rarely makes them very special and I would recommend them unreservedly."
J.G. Chairman, Carphone Warehouse
We view your property at your convenience, introducing ourselves and giving any advice or answers you may ask. our consultants will compare it with recent sales in the area before providing you with a verbal valuation followed by a written confirmation and the provision of our terms of business.
On receipt of your instruction we will arrange for the necessary process to take place.
- The production of an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), as required by law.
- We advise our client's to instruct their solicitor at this point and to instruct them to prepare a sales contract immediately, to save time once an offer has been accepted. Many terms of sale rely on a quick exchange and therefore having paperwork in order at the start, can prove helpful.
- To comply with "Proceeds of Crime Act (2002)" and "The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017" we will need to collect relevant documentation from all clients.
Your property will be actively marketed in the forms of:-
A bespoke brochure including photographs and floorplans.
Inclusion on our website and the leading property portals Primelocation, Rightmove, OnTheMarket and Zoopla .
Advertised in the leading lifestyle magazines (House and Garden, Tatler, Vogue) and trade publications (Belgravia Magazine, Country & Town House, Mayfair Times, Property Review and The London Magazine) as well as any broadsheets (The Sunday Times) or Evening Standard, where appropriate.
Promoted by our PR department to relevant publications for inclusion in articles.
Naturally, we will keep you informed at every stage, from valuation through to completion, but our aim is simple: to make your sale as effortless and stress free as possible.
All viewings will be accompanied by a member of the Ayrton Wylie team and feedback given after each appointment, with a summary every Friday. No client of ours ever feels 'forgotten'.
Liaising with your Lawyer
Once terms have been agreed with a buyer, we will liaise with your lawyer to ensure the transaction proceeds smoothly to exchange of contracts.
Should you prefer, we can quietly market your property without launching it on to any websites or into the open market, by approaching directly our extensive contacts of relevant buyers and investors.